family

family

Friday, March 30, 2012

Fun times around the house

We've been having lots of fun lately around the house.  Part of that is because we've finally gotten some rain and part of it is that Skyla is so interactive now so I love it!  In the first one she's practicing rolling over/pushing herself up.  I finally got smart and brought out my ginormous preggo pillow because it's perfect for rolling around on.
And here, chillin' like a villain on the Boppy: 


Her new favorite toy is this adorable Winnie the Pooh from her Uncle Nan.  We think she likes it because it's the same size as her!

 A glimpse of our exciting Saturday night: we built a fort and watched a movie -- pretty exciting stuff!
Skyla, Pooh, and Daddy having a great time and making me so happy :)


The other day when I was making the bed in the guest room I asked Skyla to "help" me.  She was happy to oblige.  She looked so adorable and so tiny in the big bed that I had to take some pics.  It will be fun to look back some day when she's much bigger for comparison!




And finally, a few more shots of her with her new best friend Pooh:






No comments:

Post a Comment