family

family

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Visiting with old friends

We were lucky to be visiting my folks recently when their long-time friend Gill came by for a visit.  Skyla was happy to show off her new moves for company:






A couple of days later, we were both very excited to have lunch with Ms. James, my all-time favorite teacher, whom I used as my teaching role model.  Skyla was very good at lunch, and just sat patiently in her stroller as we talked shop and got caught up on each other's lives.  It was so great to see her and to once again try to express my gratitude for how much she helped me as a student, and how much I used her as an example when I was teaching.  As you can see below, Skyla already looks up to her as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment