Since I've been taking most of the pictures so far, I have lots of Skyla with Tory (sadly not many of her with me). She loves it when he holds her:
Here's an extra special moment when he held her after her first real bath (her hooded towel is a little big for her!):
When she's awake they have lots of fun together:They love staring at each other. I love these pictures because their expressions are just priceless. In the first one they're sizing each other up. In the second one Tory is saying, "I love you so much." In the third one she's saying, "Who is this hairy person and why doesn't he have any milk for me?"
Love at first sight! I have a lot more pictures of Leora and Adam, as I am also the one more likely to take pictures :-) Definitely make him take some, though. The early days of getting to them are special beyond words.
ReplyDelete