I will keep this short and sweet since I'm so behind in my posts! The day was perfect: we had loads of sunshine, friends and family came over and hung out in our beautiful backyard (which we spend ALL of July working on!), Tory grilled pizzas, a TaskRabbit photographer snapped pics and video of the whole day, and I only cried a little bit when it was time for cake. I tried making a speech and couldn't get much out, and then I was so emotional that we blew out the candle without singing "Happy Birthday"! I realized it right away, so we had to redo it. Tory said, "That's ok, this is our first kid so we're gonna make some mistakes." Natalie told me later that she realized we had forgotten to sing but she and Alex thought maybe Italians don't do that! Too funny! All in all, i was a great day. Happy Birthday to the most beautiful baby I've ever seen :)


















Hey this is Mara! I love these pictures, and the yard looks beautiful :P
ReplyDelete