family

family

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Brunch with Lissy and Mo

Last weekend we went to brunch with Lissy and Mo and their guys.  We went to Flames in downtown San Jose -- apparently quite the hot spot!  The main reason had to be their bottomless mimosas.  Unfortunately I think one of the patrons had a few too many of them because she was in the bathroom throwing up until a waitress cursed her out and got her to leave.  Gotta love San Jose. 

We had a lot of fun catching up.  I kept thinking about how long I've known these girls and how happy I am that they are still a big part of my life!
Our guys had a good time too (except for the part where we talked about all the people we went to high school with -- I don't think they had any idea what the heck we were talking about.)  Here they are hamming it up with Lissy's purse and then cheesing it up for the camera.


Afterwards we took some pics with the baby outside.  We had to improvise because we didn't want to wake her up.




No comments:

Post a Comment