Skyla finally graduated from the froggy sponge bath mat to a real big girl tub. Although I'm happy that she's healthy and growing, I'm sad that she's growing up so fast.
I especially love that last one because it is a preview of how crazy her hair got after it dried. Believe it or not, it stayed like that until we gave her another bath! It got me thinking about Halloween and a costume based on that hair! The most exciting part of this bath for everyone was that she got to try out her new Winnie the Pooh bathrobe and booties!
It was still exciting to bathe her for the first time in the tub. I had flashbacks of the instructor's voice from our baby care class telling us not to ever turn our backs on a baby in a tub, and better yet to keep one hand on her at all times. She wasn't kidding! What a squirmy wormy!
I especially love that last one because it is a preview of how crazy her hair got after it dried. Believe it or not, it stayed like that until we gave her another bath! It got me thinking about Halloween and a costume based on that hair! The most exciting part of this bath for everyone was that she got to try out her new Winnie the Pooh bathrobe and booties!
She looked so beautiful in her new bath outfit that I forgot to be sad about her growing up too fast :)
No comments:
Post a Comment