For the second time in three years, our boys went all the way and won the World Series! We had so much fun watching all the games together and cheering them on. For Game 4, I went to watch at a bar with Molly and Brian so I could celebrate in public in case they won. And they did! We celebrated outside in the Marina and it was lots of fun (although it was nothing compared to the wild time we had near the stadium the first time around).
Since I was teaching the first time they won, I couldn't go to the parade. I was very disappointed, and never thought I would get a chance to go -- or at least so soon. So when they won again, we made a point to all go to the parade as a family. We got there nice and early to get a good spot, and Stella joined us. We walked around to see all of the hoop-la and ran into some of my former students (who should have been at school, tsk, tsk.) All in all a great way to spend a morning!
Since I was teaching the first time they won, I couldn't go to the parade. I was very disappointed, and never thought I would get a chance to go -- or at least so soon. So when they won again, we made a point to all go to the parade as a family. We got there nice and early to get a good spot, and Stella joined us. We walked around to see all of the hoop-la and ran into some of my former students (who should have been at school, tsk, tsk.) All in all a great way to spend a morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment