As I've said, all of these posts are extremely old because I've had some computer issues. But we had a wonderful Halloween last year so I want to give it its due. It was even more fun than last year, because Skyla is now old enough to understand some of the things we do. I'm excited about next year for her to be able to talk and even choose her own costume!
First up: making Jack-o-lanters. Skyla walked around enjoying every minute as we scooped, cut, and artfully mastered our pumpkins. I roasted pumpkin seeds, then after we put our favorite little pumpkin to bed we ate some popcorn and watched a scary movie. Fun times!
A few nights later, Grandma Mandy was happy to babysit so Tory and I also got to go out to Sandy's Halloween party. I made a super-cute Halloween treat, and we got all dressed up in fun costumes: Tory was Tom Brady, and Stella and I were refs. We had lots of fun with our friends at the party, and went out in the Mission for a while. We called fouls on guys who tried to hit on Stella, but mostly I just cried foul over the annoying 20-something hipsters who made me feel like I was about 40 years old. All in all it was a fun night!
First up: making Jack-o-lanters. Skyla walked around enjoying every minute as we scooped, cut, and artfully mastered our pumpkins. I roasted pumpkin seeds, then after we put our favorite little pumpkin to bed we ate some popcorn and watched a scary movie. Fun times!
A few nights later, Grandma Mandy was happy to babysit so Tory and I also got to go out to Sandy's Halloween party. I made a super-cute Halloween treat, and we got all dressed up in fun costumes: Tory was Tom Brady, and Stella and I were refs. We had lots of fun with our friends at the party, and went out in the Mission for a while. We called fouls on guys who tried to hit on Stella, but mostly I just cried foul over the annoying 20-something hipsters who made me feel like I was about 40 years old. All in all it was a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment