family

family

Monday, August 19, 2013

Last day of school!

The last day at LPSI was pretty bittersweet.  I am so proud of Skyla and how far she has come this year, but I know I will miss it so much.  I'm really happy that we are doing Spazio Gioco again next year so I can keep coming to school with her.  It's easily the best part of my week and I think it's the best part of hers as well.  We get to read and play together and sing Italian songs.  One of the best parts for me is seeing her interact with her teachers and other students, especially now that she's comfortable with them.

On the last day, she was very busy painting and playing.  We took a few pics of her teachers (who probably won't be returning next year, or at least not for her age group) and said good-bye to all of her friends who will be moving up to the next age group next year.  It was a wonderful year and I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!







No comments:

Post a Comment