We recently took Skyla to her pediatrician for her 3 month visit. I was slightly nervous because I knew they were going to have to give her more shots and I hate seeing her go through that! Dr. Solomon said everything looks great and she is very healthy. We told her we were a little concerned about redness on her neck, which we think happens when milk or drool gets trapped in there (I know, so gross). We told him we clean it every day but it still always gets red, and we asked him how to fix it. He said, "That's easy, she just has to grow a neck!" We also found out how much our little girl is growing. She clocked in at 24.5 inches and 12 pounds, 11 ounces! She has already packed on more than four pounds and she is getting chunkier every day :) Here are a few pics of our visit.
About a week after this visit, we went back to the hospital for a follow-up hearing test. We had to do this even though she passed her first one, because of Tory's congenital hearing loss. They told us to try to arrive with her sleeping or at least really tired so the test could go smoothly. They had to hook her up to this really cool machine, with little tubes attached to her face and neck, and big headphones that fit over both ears. Whatever the machine did made her really calm, and I asked them if we could bring it home! I wanted to take pictures because she looked so cute but Tory said she wouldn't like those pics when she gets older. He's right about the pics but I still wanted to include this little anecdote because I was a little worried but of course she's fine!
No comments:
Post a Comment