We just got back from an awesome trip to New Orleans for the wedding of our friend Jeev and his beautiful bride Erin. This was our first big trip with Skyla and it was challening, but a lot of fun! I've decided to break up the entries because I have a lot of pictures. Here are the first few at the airport and on the plane for Skyla's first flight:
Her pediatrician said we should try feeding her on take-off and landing, which might help her with the potential ear popping. I had to pump at the airport to get ready for this bottle, which she finished in approximately 3 minutes! She didn't seem to be bothered by the air pressure, but she also didn't fall alseep right away. Eventually we got her settled and she was a little angel.
I will post another entry (no pics, all words) when I have some more time so you can hear all about some of the trouble we had on this trip. Let's just say we made some major boo boos and we are no longer in the running for parents of the year.
Her pediatrician said we should try feeding her on take-off and landing, which might help her with the potential ear popping. I had to pump at the airport to get ready for this bottle, which she finished in approximately 3 minutes! She didn't seem to be bothered by the air pressure, but she also didn't fall alseep right away. Eventually we got her settled and she was a little angel.
I will post another entry (no pics, all words) when I have some more time so you can hear all about some of the trouble we had on this trip. Let's just say we made some major boo boos and we are no longer in the running for parents of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment