family

family

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

I realize that many (ok probably most) of the pictures I have of Skyla are of her sleeping.  She just looks so precious when she's sleeping that I can't help it.  I really do try to narrow it down to only the best ones, so here are a few of the most recent.  This first one is so freakin' cute I can hardly stand it!

I'm excited that she has started learning how to hold her pacifier in with her own hand.  It would make getting her to sleep a lot easier!

These last ones absolutely melt my heart.  She fell asleep while she was holding my hand and wouldn't let go.  I might have to pull these pics out some day to remember what it was like when she wanted nothing more than to hang out with mama :)





No comments:

Post a Comment