family

family

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Disney Trip Part 2

After our busy Magic Kingdom day we had a planned day off.  It wasn't uneventful though.  In fact, Skyla got to go in a pool for the first time!  We were so happy that the house we rented had a heated pool, so to her it was kind of like taking a bath.  I put Skyla in her adorable "swim diaper" that my parents got her in Hawaii.  Her cousin Natalie also came in and she had an awesome vest that helped her float!  Fun, as usual, was had by all.





I was a little nervous about dunking her but Tory did it and she did fine.  I'm also including a cute one of Natalie having a great time and then my beautiful little one having fun getting dry inside :)







That night we went to Arabian Nights and we had a great time.  It was definitely a culture shock for me and let's just say I've never been to anything like that in my entire life!  The food was ok and we got unlimited drinks but the beer and wine they served were...uh...less than satisfactory.  We got there early so the girls could take pictures with the horses and then we watched the super-duper patriotic show.  Unfortunately I didn't get any shots of the show itself but I got a couple inside and one of us in front of the building doing a "USA! USA!" pose.


No comments:

Post a Comment