I had to watch Skyla and Joaquin at the same time recently and it was quite a challenge! The hardest part was trying to give them both food at the same time. Everything was going swimmingly until Skyla knocked over his entire bowl of food! She ran away, embarrassed by her terrible behavior...
The rest of the play date was lots of fun but definitely a lot of work! I'm glad I don't have twins -- I think I would need a gallon of coffee a day! A few days later we went over to Vesper's house for a play date, which was also lots of fun. They have an awesome baby mobile that's a big cart attached to the front of a bicycle. It was a bit unwieldy but the girls loved riding in it.
A few weeks after that it was a gorgeous day and we had Joaquin and Natalie over for a play date in our backyard. They had lots of fun playing with her toys and walking around the yard. I had hoped we could all just relax and catch some rays but of course they didn't let that happen. Some day...
More fun with Vesper at school. At the end of each class we sing the "Ding dong" song ("Arrivederci a tutti noi, goodbye, so long, farewell...") It is a beautiful song and most of the kids stop what they're doing to rock back and forth to the music. It's so cute! On this day, Skyla and Vesper found each other and held hands during the whole song -- adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment