One of Skyla's favorite things to do these days is sit on chairs -- any chair, anywhere. She got right up on one of the living room chairs the other day and looked just like a little princess on her throne! The second and third pictures absolutely melt me.
Another thing we both love to do is play at the park near our house. Most of the time we just play outside on the playground, and we're lucky that the weather is pretty much nice every day so that's always an easy, fun option. At certain times each week day the inside part is also open for free play. She loves riding around on the bicycles and playing with the toys, and I love watching her!
One of our other favorite go-to activities is playing in the backyard. It's the only thing I've found so far that we can do with Lily and there's enough to do that we all enjoy it. Tory and I take turns cutting the grass, but the last time I did it Skyla proved she's a more than capable assistant. The backyard is still a work in progress, but if we keep up our hard work pretty soon it'll be a perfect oasis for us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment