After we moved into our new house and got somewhat settled in, I finally had some time to explore the neighborhood with Skyla. I knew our first stop had to be Upper Noe Rec Center, which is only two blocks away from our house. When we toured the house for the first time, Tory pointed out how close we were to the rec center, and I think that sold him even before we had stepped inside! We walked to the park and watched all the older kids playing. Eventually a couple with a baby almost Skyla's age came in and we had a nice chat, but for the most part we just watched the kids on the playground and dreamed about the day she's old enough to do it too! (Photographer's note: I had to take these pics with the baby balanced on my lap...)
No comments:
Post a Comment