family

family

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Randoms

I love to take pics of Skyla with my phone so I can catch her in the perfect moment, but I often forget to upload them.  So the following are pretty random, super cute photos!




As you can see, those photos showcase her beautiful chubby thighs :)  This next one is possibly my all-time favorite.  She is wearing one of many outfits made for her by her Auntie Colleen.  For those of you who think this demonstrates bad parenting, I only let her doze like this on the pillow long enough for me to snap the photo:
And up next, some shots of Skyla in her favorite place: on her Boppy!  We used it a lot to help her learn to sit up or just to comfort her.  She still loves to rest on it and it was the perfect little cocoon for her but my little girl is now almost too big for it!








For several weeks when she was about three months old, Skyla had a really hard time taking a nap in the afternoon. It seemed to coincide with the time change, as she started getting fussy every day when the sun started to set.  I tried everything to calm her down, but the only thing that seemed to work was taking her for a nap through my parents' neighborhood.  Here's the happy camper once I got her ready for our daily walk:
When we first moved into our new house, we all shacked up together in the guest room because we were working on the other two bedrooms.  Skyla made a good transition but still woke up a couple of times at night.  Here she is with some fun midnight tummy time with Daddy.


And one more, similar situation (I know these midnight feedings have to end eventually, so I try to capture the moment while I still can.  Does that make me psycho?)

No comments:

Post a Comment