No rhyme or reason to the order of the following photos; they're just some cute ones I took after we moved into our new place. Enjoy!
Perfect shot of my girl holding her favorite toys, her dog blankie and her fish rattle.
I'm so proud of how smart and strong she's getting, but of course part of me (a big part!) is sad that she's growing so fast. I just have to keep snapping pictures like these to keep track of how much she's changing. Obviously there will be more to come!
Perfect shot of my girl holding her favorite toys, her dog blankie and her fish rattle.
I'm so proud of how smart and strong she's getting, but of course part of me (a big part!) is sad that she's growing so fast. I just have to keep snapping pictures like these to keep track of how much she's changing. Obviously there will be more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment