I waited quite a while to post this because I didn't want to spill the beans too early. We recently found out that we are expecting our second child and we all went to the doctor together for the first check-up. Rebecca was very happy to see all of us and surprised that we're already ready for baby #2! In all honesty, it was a bit of a surprise, but a very happy surprise. She kept saying, "Skyla is so cute! You guys should have like 10 kids!" I don't think so! I think w'll be very happy with 2. We got to see the ultrasound and even though the baby is teeny tiny, it was very exciting! Due date: Dec. 18!
family
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Big Dr. Appt!
I waited quite a while to post this because I didn't want to spill the beans too early. We recently found out that we are expecting our second child and we all went to the doctor together for the first check-up. Rebecca was very happy to see all of us and surprised that we're already ready for baby #2! In all honesty, it was a bit of a surprise, but a very happy surprise. She kept saying, "Skyla is so cute! You guys should have like 10 kids!" I don't think so! I think w'll be very happy with 2. We got to see the ultrasound and even though the baby is teeny tiny, it was very exciting! Due date: Dec. 18!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment