family

family

Friday, June 14, 2013

Sunny, fun day!

We started the day by going to CCSF and had a great time, as always.  I wish we lived closer because I would gladly take Skyla here several times a week.  These days we get there about once a week, and she just loves it.  On this day she surprised me (and made me very proud) by climbing up the ladder and going down the slide all by herself!


After nap time we had a little family adventure.  We've been able to do this a lot lately because Tory tends to get off work early on Thursday afternoons.  It was a gorgeous day, so we decided to go to the beach.  Tory went for a run, and Skyla and I walked along the path.  Then we went onto the sand and had a great time being silly together. She definitely knows when we are taking her picture and has recently started hamming it up for the camera!  Beautiful day, beautiful girl.














No comments:

Post a Comment