family

family

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Family beach time

One of the nice things about Tory's schedule is that he sometimes has the afternoon off on weekdays, which gives us time to hang out as a family.  The weather has been really beautiful lately so we recently had a chance to go to the beach all together.  Tory rally loves running on the beach barefoot or riding his bike along the beautiful path, and I love taking Skyla for runs in the jogging stroller so it's perfect.  After our run I took Skyla to the sand and we had a great time playing together.





She loved playing with the sand, but it kept getting caught in between her chubby little toes.  So she sat in my lap, and each time there were a few grains, she would look up at me and smile, and I would help her get them out.  It was such a sunny, perfect day, and such a sweet, special moment with my girl.



When Tory finished his ride, he snapped a few pics of our happy moment then carried her off into the sunset :)





No comments:

Post a Comment