My friend Keyara invited me to a music class at a local music store recently. I decided to give it a shot because it's different than most of the things we usually do. It was a lot of fun, but at $20 for 40 minutes, we will definitely NOT be going back! Unfortunately, I've found that all music classes are around that price, and I guess most parents in this neighborhood can afford it. I think I'll stick to our Parks and Rec classes at $4 per hour! Anyway I snapped a few pics of the kiddos having a grand ol' time trying out their new skills after the class was over:
family
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Music Class
My friend Keyara invited me to a music class at a local music store recently. I decided to give it a shot because it's different than most of the things we usually do. It was a lot of fun, but at $20 for 40 minutes, we will definitely NOT be going back! Unfortunately, I've found that all music classes are around that price, and I guess most parents in this neighborhood can afford it. I think I'll stick to our Parks and Rec classes at $4 per hour! Anyway I snapped a few pics of the kiddos having a grand ol' time trying out their new skills after the class was over:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment